Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DAY #1


SITE 1: Our class went out side on January 17th to find signs of life and we walked through the patch of woods outside our school.
SEE: I saw deer tracks and then i saw leaves littering the ground all around us.
HEAR: I heard birds singing and the wind blowing.
FEEL: i felt really really cold.

SITE 2:
SEE: I saw fungi on the fallen tree and lots of dead leaves.
HEAR: I heard wind blowing through the woods and crunching of leaves on the ground.
FEEL: I felt the cold wind on my skin.

SITE 3:
SEE: I saw tall trees bare of all their leaves and leaves and fallen branches.
HEAR: I heard the trees creaking under the force of the wind gusts.
FEEL: I still felt really really cold.

SITE 4:
SEE: I saw rotting logs and leaves.
HEAR: I heard the wind blowing and the crunching of leaves on the ground.
FEEL: i feel really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment